I know that Jordan is an underachiever in one single aspect of his game, his game high. 69. Jordan is the best there ever was, or is, to me, but for some reason, he was never able to hit the 70-point mark.
Kobe just did. Then he went ahead and flew past 80. Nasssss teeeeee!
81 points? I can't even imagine what the hell that looks like in a game, I've never seen a whole game, either live or in review, where one guy scores more than Michael. At fifty it already seems like there is nobody else touching the ball on one team, shit, at 81 and with the steals that Kobe made towards the end of the game it must looks like he's playing for both teams.
Rarely have I seen sillier than this box score in my life.

2 comments:
yeeehaw! that was insane. but in perspective, the high scoring was thanks to new NBA rules restricting contact. MJ would have scored 100 points with that extra freedom.
-brz
"Kobe Bryant Named As 2008 Olympic Basketball Team"
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/45757
ha!
-brz
Post a Comment