Ok, so on the 28th of July, I got hitched to Sabine. To answer the ubiquitous question, no, I don't feel no different. Well, the pictures have been long in coming, but I've finally finished gathering the huge amounts of photos (+5000) that I needed to make a proper, visual walk-through of our big day. Well, as a treat for the bloggers out there, you get first crack at 'em! I hope you like 'em my brothers and sisters!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Wedding Pix
Ok, so on the 28th of July, I got hitched to Sabine. To answer the ubiquitous question, no, I don't feel no different. Well, the pictures have been long in coming, but I've finally finished gathering the huge amounts of photos (+5000) that I needed to make a proper, visual walk-through of our big day. Well, as a treat for the bloggers out there, you get first crack at 'em! I hope you like 'em my brothers and sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So do you feel any different?
Post a Comment