I couldn't resist posting this latest contact that I made through my website. Occasionally, I get people that are clearly lost on the internet and have no idea what they are doing on my website.
This guy definitely takes the cake, for the net traveler who's furthest from his mark...
Although, he's not wrong in believing that asteroids can be satellites, he surely can't believe that I'd want to buy his space-rocks?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:35 AM
Subject: Contact Us - Geodeva.com
Form data:
Name: JUMA MWNGLA
Email: aj--------@yahoo.com
Phone: 00966----------
Comments: Dear concerned
I have some stones which i think are from satelite and they fall down after the impact.if they are real from satelite what is the value per gram.pleas adise and i will send the pictures of the stone.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment